Who knew that my homework would be to create a blog. Sharing your thoughts, opinions etc. with the world. I have never thought that I had anything to say that mattered to anyone else enough to post it on the web. Blogging has always been something that kids do to gossip about others and well I never wanted any part of it.
I guess if someone wanted to participate in a conversation about a given topic or was inquiring about something then blogging could be a useful tool. I would like to see them used for positive interaction amongst students or adults for that matter.
I have been wondering while reading to what extent blogging can be useful?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Blogging can be very useful. You can post important websites to be informative about your subject area, lesson ideas and of course fun pictures. Other people can also leave comments about it and give you and other people new ideas!!
Heather's Happy Place--that sounds so wonderful!!
Just expaning a little dp's ideas: I think that first you need to establish a target audience. The next step would be posting what you want your audience to read, advertise your blog in the school newsletter, your Webpage and/or the school TV/radio show and wait for the comments to come :-)
Besides...if you work it right...you can actually make some money on the side!!
Post a Comment